scott's world cup blog


Auf Wiedersahn

I wonder if thats even in the ballpark spelling-wise? Anzwaz, who cares, I'm off to a country where they don't have f'd up German keyboards. They may have f'd up Danish keyboards, but not f'd up German ones. Or do they? I guess they might. And who's to say what constitutes f'd up? Or German for that matter?

Rather than use my last four hours in Germany on a existential keyboard crisis, I'll just let you loyal friends and family know that I'm flying to Copenhagen tonight. The plan is to spend two days there and then back to the US on Wednesday, although it remains a bit up in the air (ha). Probably no pictures till I'm back on home turf. I spent todaz cleaning the apartment after those lazy bastards who left before me, Kotas, and Rob. The three of us pushed a shopping cart brimming with returnable bottles all around Franz Neumann Platz this morning. After finding we were missing a key and bickering with the rentee about it, Kotas and Rob left for their plane home while I headed off for one last tourist stop, a walking tour of Berlin. Then internet cafe, then airport, then Copenhgen. TTFN!